Join The Healey Group Real Estate Team – Denver Colorado
PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT APPRENTICE $60K-$100K+ Potential (Denver, Colorado)
- Are you unhappy with the money you’re currently making?
- Do you want more freedom and flexibility in your life?
- Do you feel like you’re definitely NOT cut out for the daily 9 to 5 rat race?
- Do you consider yourself to be a team player with above average intelligence, drive, and intensity?
- Are you willing to start at the bottom and move rapidly up the ranks and earn 60K to 100K+ in just 3 years?
- Would you like to be a Leader of a company, region, or division?
- Would you like a chance to speak directly to the CEO of one of the most successful real estate team’s on the planet and tell him why you are right for the job?
Well, if you can answer yes to those… then read on. . .ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM FOR IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT RESUME
2. Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services residential real estate clients.
3. Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
4. Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis, coordinates a time-efficient home search process, provides exceptional customer service from initial contact through contract to close, and effectively negotiate for all clients.
1. Must have excellent computer skills using email, Internet, Word, Excel, etc.
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
3. Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, both in written and verbal form.
4. Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
5. Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
6. Works well under pressure, able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
7. Must be able to work daytime hours to make phone calls, meet clients, and schedule appointments.
8. Must be extremely organized to manage numerous details without errors.
9. Must have laptop, high speed Internet, cell phone, and transportation.
10. High School Graduate (College degree preferred)
11. Real Estate License Preferred (Candidate will NOT be disqualified based on this only)
12. Sales Experience Preferred
1. An Opportunity in The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job” AND to be part of a GLOBAL real estate team expansion…something that has NEVER been done before.
2. High Net-Income with No Overhead or Risk ($60,000 – $100,000+ potential).
3. First Class Training, Coaching and Personal Development.
4. Full Administrative and Marketing Service.
5. World-Class Staffing Support.
6. A Solid Track Record of Real Estate Production and Service.
7. Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
8. A Consistent Inventory of Sale-able Listings.
9. A System for Holding Open Houses and Meeting Active Buyers.
10. Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
11. The Prestige and Recognition of a Proven Real Estate Team.
12. An Effective Fast-Start Program designed to get you up, running, and highly productive in your first 100 days.
13. Mentoring from Experienced and Respected Real Estate Professionals.
14. Teamwork, Encouragement and Support with a Family Feel.
15. KW Profit Sharing and Residual Income Opportunity.
1. Work A Pre-Planned 40 To 50 Hour Week.
2. Do 10 To 20 Hours Of Lead Follow-Up Per Week.
3. Research The Market Daily — New Listings And Price Reductions.
4. Preview Homes That Are In Your Target Area.
5. Preview All Team Listings.
6. Manage 40-80 NEW Leads Each Month And Work Through Existing Leads.
7. Follow-Up Quickly On All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, and Other Leads.
8. Track All Of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals.
9. Attend Training And Stay Learning Based For Increased Productivity
Powered by a big mission to help make the world a better place to live, The Healey Group is now starting a Global Expansion. The team’s unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its team members into higher and higher levels of productivity, as well as the highest levels of personal, professional, and financial success. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all team members to become stakeholders in the profitability of the company and fuel the company’s Worldwide growth trajectory.We are a Hardworking Team with a STRONG desire to produce and have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a “buzz”. We are not just focused on the companies success, but also on the success of each and every team member and how we can help that individual in not only their daily professional performance but also their personal, financial, physical, and spiritual success.We are NOT just looking for people to sell homes!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT BE A FIT? Are you willing to become a Leader on a Top 100 Real Estate Team?
If so CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS…
- Go to www.TonyRobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php2
- Take the PERSONAL STRENGTHS PROILE / DISC Assessment
- When complete, download BOTH pdf reports and email to Candidates@HealeyGroup.com.
- Also include a resume covering related experience and WHY you think should be considered; PLEASE do not send resume without DISC Profile
Interviews are underway NOW and ongoing so respond immediately! This is a great opportunity for you to Grow, Learn, and Excel in the Real Estate Business. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
***DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS PLEASE NO CALLS***